The CRM Handbook is the blueprint for an evolution from reactive recruiting strategies to proactive and scalable relationship-based hiring.
The CRM Handbook's concise, step by step overview shows you how to structure your processes, people, and technologies to create a recruiting organization built to thrive whether talent is scarce or plentiful. Each chapter is full of information and tips you can put into practice immediately.
- Why labor supply and demand is changing the way we acquire talent
- How to combine your internal and external sources of talent into a centralized talent pool
- The role of segmentation and pipelines in effective talent acquisition
- Strategies for engaging candidates BEFORE you need them
- Keys to creating a source first culture
- The role of marketing and candidate relationship management
- Strategies for engaging passive candidates
- Key analytics for predicting your ability to meet hiring demand
- Optimization approaches for your entire recruiting organization
- Case studies of candidate relationship management in action, and much more!